Monday, November 19, 2007

Menu Planning

I am of the opinion that the hardest part of dinner is deciding what to make and what I have the ingredients for at 5:00. This is why I have pre-scheduled my dinners. I have a monthly meal schedule, and a grocery list on my computer and I just print it off and go. It is impressively easy, and I never have to decide what is for dinner or wonder if I have all the ingredients. For this I think I am a genius. I have one crockpot meal per week for the sake of 1:00 church on Sunday, and also a freezer meal each week. Anything that is not a casserole or served on rice has ingredients for a side dish on the list.

1 comment:

Lynnell Fulkerson said...

I think you are a genius too! I made 4 weekly meal planners with grocery lists and how-to's when I went to Snow College as a final project for Nutrition. The files were corrupted over the years and only one remains, but it is still on the computer that Rynthia uses. I'll send it to you some time if you want it.