Thursday, January 17, 2008

Menu 3

The pictures of my Christmas treats were taken to work on husband's computer. When they make it back home, I'll post them. For now, I'll do another menu. Oh, and Santa was listening. I got my menu software and am learning to work it. Let's see if it's as helpful as I imagine...
I am leaving out the grocery list this time. If someone wants it, I'll email it. The chili and hamburgers throw things off...

Kahlua Pork & Sweet Potatoes- Yes, pork and sweet potatoes is a theme for me. This one is the yummiest. It tastes like a luau.

Chicken Divine- A casserole spiffed up with lemon and curry.

Hamburgers- You know the drill.

Chicken Teriyaki- I double the sauce recipe and keep it in a jar in the fridge. Homemade is best!

Chili- Pick your Fave!

No comments: