Saturday, January 12, 2008

Enrichment Night Refreshments

First of all, may I say how thankful I am for this calling? I am thankful. I feel like a real life caterer and for reasons you may not understand, I love to serve food! Don't take that wrong--I would never want to work in fast food. Having been in primary for the last 9 years (since the day I graduated), I sometimes feel left out of Relief Society. In fact, I can count the times I've been to an RS lesson on my fingers and maybe a toe. But we all know how important food is for social events! If this is all in my head, don't tell me.
For my own sake, I am blogging the last few refreshments/meals we've had for RS. That way, I won't end up with more or less the same thing we had last time...

January 2007--Potato Bar, Pineapple Orange Cake

March 2007--Lasagna Rollups Dinner

October 2007--Hawaiian Haystacks

December 2007--Libby's Pumpkin Roll

January 2008--Navajo Tacos, Chocolate Cherry Cake

No comments: